Rapid heart rate, extreme fatigue even after good sleep, mood swings, dizziness, loss of concentration, diminishing memory power, negative anemia test. Cause?

I m really tired all the time and have trouble sleeping. Even when I can manage to sleep well for even weeks- I always wake up even more tired than the day before and it just keeps getting worse. Half of the time I have trouble just staying awake in class. I m always cold when others are hot, and lately I ve been even more irritable than before. I get a lot of headaches and I get dizzy a lot. I can t concentrate anymore, like I forget everything. I ll put something down and look for it 5 seconds later- no clue where it is. Or I ll know something in the beginning of the week, but by mid week I can t even remember what it was. I forget easy names to objects- like stapler or calculator and just can t grasp the name when I need it. And sometimes I feel like my heart just starts racing out of no where. I was tested for Anemia last year, but it came back negitive
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012