Rapid heart rate, chest pain, lump in left arm. Cure for symptoms?

Hello doctor,
For the past three days I have been experiencing a very rapid heart rate, heart/chest pain, and a general numbness throughout my left arm. While laying in bed I noticed a nickel sized lump in my left armpit, which doesn't seem to be attached to anything and decreased in size after messing with it. Any idea as to what it could be? My arm hurts worse after messing with the lump.
Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
No lumps should be treated as innocent until proven! Especially, if you have noticed this lump while you noticed the symptoms of rapid heart rate, chest pain and tingling in the left arm.
It is, therefore, highly recommended that you immediately go to your nearest hospital for testing and advise. It may be possible that your lump may have nothing to do with the symptoms, in which case you will be further evaluated and treated for the sudden changes in your heart's function.
It usually isnt possible to evaluate a lump with examining it and performing the necessary investigations.