Rapid Heart Pounding & Nausea, any ideas on what it would be ?

I'm a thin, 19 year old male with Asthma, and about 2 years ago while doing quick sprints in Gym class, My heart started pounding really crazy, and I could hardly walk, and I was really nauseous. the nurse said my blood pressure was 3x the normal rate at what my age should be at, and my resting rate is twice it's normal level, I've always suspected I've had a heart issue, but nothing that's stopped me from doing anything. Now, fast-forward to 2 days ago. some friends and I went to a local swimming hole with large cliffs to jump off of (awesome stuff), but I've never been there. I go to jump off the cliff and I land in the water- all is fine, but as soon as I leave the water, I get the SAME symptoms as in Gym- rapid heart pounding, and really nauseous. Now, I know it's not an anxiety attack, because I've had one when I went to give blood once, and it's only when doing something strenuous- overly strenuous- so how does jumping into the water count as strenuous.. I'm confused. I should go to the doctor, but I have no health insurance, and in the past they've taken my blood pressure but nothing has worried them. Any ideas on what it would be??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009