Random swelling in arm, vein bulging, unable to move fingers, difficulty breathing. Treatment?

random swelling things My right arm is the affected area & randomly lasting about 15min( feels like 15yrs) my entire arm massively swells (feels like it could explode) turns pale white, veins start to bulge and new veins appear, hard to move hand/fingers and arm feels heavy it is so intense during this time i think im going to have a heart attack it is INSANE ANXIETY barely can breathe from breathing so fast. if the random thing get worse ima have a stroke or heart attack i feel it cause its unbelievale an i can barely catch my breath during those.. After these random incidents the swelling decreses a little back to normal but you can still notice that its swollen,cold, heavy. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012