Random spots on scalp with flaky patches that gets itchy occasionally. Cure?

in the back of my head randomly in some spots i get skin that seems flaky covering on top of my normal skin like how skin patches itself up to close a wound. And whenever I try to remove it, some blood exists under it. That "foreign" dry skin is extra, its a thin layer and keep reappearing in the same places trying to cover up a wound that doesnt exist or maybe it does I dont know. It can get itchy and the only solution now is to clean it roughly until it bleeds off. Its been a year like this
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013