Random periods, sexually active, abdominal pain, diagnosed with duplex horseshoe kidney. Treatment?

Hi, i have always had random periods, i could go one or two months wit&out a period and then have one. However, when i became sexually active, i would go four to five months with out a period. I experience abdominal pain during intercoirse on my right side and 6 months ago i finished a period that lasted 3 months. I havent had one since. The abdominal pain is also present at random times, normally a dull ache. During 8ntercourse it is worse. I hadnt thought of going to a doctor before now as i was diagnosed with a duplex horseshoe kidney system, but i no longer feel like these pains are related to my kidneys. Help me please?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012