Random pain in foot, veins pop out. Possible causes ?

Hi, I have been getting this pain for a couple of years now but never went to the doc for a check up. I get this ranom pain in my foot (either) that makes the veins pop out really bad and the skin kinda pulls together in a bulge.. This happens all of a sudden on the side/bottom part of my foot and the pain is so bad that I can touch not move a finger . It just happened on my right foot 1 hr ago and also happened again 7 mins ago.. Any info will be appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment;-
since you are having pain more than 2 or 3 years u should take regular treatment from acupressure magnetotherapist spacialist. however you place south pole of a med. power magnet twice a day for ten days and drink magnetic water charged with both pole., and report.