Random mosquito bites on the body, fade with flucinonide. Have quit cigarettes and marijuana a month ago.What could this be?

Hello I have been getting a lot of random mosquito bites over my body, but mostly there under my armpit on my right side of my stomach. There seem to be new ones popping up every other couple days. Usually right next to each other. I did have a rash also on my armpit, which my doctor told me ts probably a irritant, ad he prescribed me some medicine cream, Fluocinonide . It seems to been making my rash dissapear pretty nicely but is not stopping the little mosquito bug bite looking rash. What could this be? I usedto smoke Cis and Mrjuana but have actually quit recently. Maj almsot a month and cigs about 2 weeks. I do also Drink and thought maybe that could be it so I haven t drank in like a few days. I am thinking of calling a Dermatologist this time isntead of my doctor but im not sure if I should.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013