Random headache with throbbing sensation on the temple, one temple swollen and tender to touch than the other. Ct scan showed clogged sinuses. Cause of headache?

I have gotten a random headache for last three days. I also have noticed that with the heache i feel a throbbing sensation in my right temple. Sometimes even a shooting pain. I had a ct scan of my head aproxately 2 weeks ago resuly was clogged sinuses...when i rubbed fingers over top of right temple it is a bit swollen not tender to touch but larger than left side. Do you think this is like a migraine or again sinus related
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012