Random fainting spells, nausea, headaches, pricking sensation in stomach. Medical attention needed?

Hi I m 16. I ve been having some weird symptoms lately they ve seem to gotten worse over the past two years and now in the past two months I ve had two random passin out episodes. The most recent was 5 days ago and since then I ve experienced extreme nausea , and a major migrin (I never get headaches ) and now my stomach seems to feel like needles In it. Also, I m always tired. Do you think it s serious enough to get tested or even just see a doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013