Random episode of bed wetting, stopped smoking pot, drank beer. Causes for episode?

im 21 and last night i randomly wet the bed, havent done that in a long time. it was my first day not smoking pot in a good while, ive smoked basically daily for around four years. So is a correlation likely or possible with this quitting? i did drink a six pack of beer in the last couple hours I was awake to help me go to sleep, so that I have no doubt is a factor, but alcohol has never caused this before except a couple times in cases of excessive drunkeness. im not really worried but was curious for a proffessional opinion on the matter.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012