Raised line of skin above and below anus, area around anus sore. What can this be?

hello i just wondered if you could help me i have a small raised line of skin above and below my anus and appear to be coming from my anus . they are not sore but the area arond my anus has been sore recently i put that down to sweating alot in my job and sudocream helps that, just really curious as to what this could be and if its anything to worry about. replys will be much appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of HEMORRHOIDS may be the cause for sufferings.

-proctoscopy examination may confirm the diagnosis.

possible causes include;

-portal hypertension

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your piles complaints without any surgery.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you