Raised bump on the back of neck/shoulder area, tingling sensations in the bump. Anything to worry ?

Hi! I have a raised bump on the back of my neck/ shoulder area. My regular doctor looked at it in the Spring and said it was nothing to worry about. Since then, I am noticing tingling sensations in the bump. I have an appt scheduled with the dermatologist , but they can t see me until the end of November. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012

I can understand your concern.

Its better to let your dermatologist examine it, however till then if you can send a picture, it would enable me to see it and diagnose it. Without seeing the bump it would be difficult to opine on it.