Radiating pain down the sides mostly when walking. Blood tests, scans, x-rays normal. Arthritis?

I am a 48 year old female -fit, active and average weight (60kg/160cm height). I work at a computer every day.
I get radiating pain down my sides (like in my glands & this goes across the top of my back) - I orginally believes this might have been digestion issues to start with -but I dont get heartburn, dont have problems swallowing & can eat anything (I have had normal blood tests/chest xray's/ gall ballder xray & glands/chest checked -all ok. Pain can occur when I am walking (empty stomach). It comes and goes - when I am tired or hormonal it seems to be worse. When I am relaxed or weekends (when I tend to eat more spicy food & alcohol) it is better.

Could this be hormonal? (Pre-menapausal)?? It has been for a few years now -not enought to stop me in my tracks -more annoying and re-occurring. Maybe it arthritis

Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013