Racing heart, hot and cold flushes. Cocaine found in system. What medication can I take?

I was at a birthday party the other night when I got home and felt really bad. my heart was racing pounding really hard. and I felt hot and cold uncontrollably. I never felt like this before so I went to the emergency room. I told them that I have been at birthday party before coming to the emergency room. I let them run a full tox screen because I had no idea why felt so bad. cocaine was found my system. I have no history of drug use whatsoever. might miss you is that I take very serious opiates for a very serious disease I have. well my doctor take away my prescription. I m worried that by being honest and going to the emergency room that I may have messed up my medical future. again I have no history of using any type of narcotics but I need my prescription I won t be able to even get out of bed but my doctor I don t know how you feel about what happened don t you have any ideas on this I live in New York State I don t even know what the rules are
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Cocaine may have been laced in any of the food or drink items during the birthday party. I believe that you had the symptoms at that time due to the same reason. I also believe that if you have given the correct history it will not mess up your medical future and you need to stop worrying about it. I also believe that you need to be honest about it in the future if it ever comes up in questionnaires and be very clear that you did not intentionally use it. Records from the physician who tested you for a tox screen will help and it might be useful to have a copy of the same for future reference.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!