RA and bilateral polycystic ovaries, Can I have child in this situation ?

Hello doctor, I am 29yrs, 4'11'', 45kgs now,My weight always fluctates from 43-50 kgs. 8months back i am diagnosed with rheumatoid arthirits on january2010. my doctor intially gave me 400mg HCQS and 4 mg predmet per day,movon-p and calten-d. Since we are planning for child, so he reduced my drug since last 2 months and instead of HCQS he gave me SAAZ-500 1 per day for first 10days and then 2 per day for next 2 months.and predmet 1mg, calten-d and movon-p as if required. In the end of feb2010, my ultra sound of full abdomen was normal. but recently july31,2010, when i again took the ultrasound.. it is given that i got bilateral polycystic ovaries. there are >10 follicles of size 3-7mm are found and no dominant follicle is seen. and even my urinary bladder wall is thickened and bladders mildly diffused.multiple echoes are found. From last 8-10 months, my body is very hot, but when i see the temperature it is normal. the body is getting very hot in the night. and also from last 2-3 months,sometimes i am getting severe pain in the lower abdoman and lower back. it is sustaining for 5-10 mins and then it is going off. After seeing my lab reports, my rheumatologist has stopped saaz and now gave only calten-d and ferrous ascorbate and folic acid suspension tonic , 1 spoon a day. My gynacologist told to take folinz (5mg folic acid) per day. And also till 2 yrs back i used to have 28 day menstrual cycle. after marriage i have gone through forceful abortion (MTP). after that the cycles are irregular.. coming for 32,34,26 days. Only one month(i dont remeber the exact month) i got period for 20 days.last month it was of 28 days. and this month today is 29th day but not yet came. Please tell me what should i do. i don have any child yet.actually we were postponing child. but by the time we thought of child i got RA. and doctor told us to wait for 6-7 months and now it is 8month by i got bilateral polycystic ovaries. Can i have child in this situation. what sshould be my diet and lifestyle to overcome all these health problems and have a healthy baby as soon as possible. great Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 5 Aug 2010