Quit taking spasmo proxyvon, quit smoking. Having shivering feeling. Time taken by body to recover?

hello doctor,I have been taking spasmo proxyvon for one i quit that .I quit smoking also.after two months when i was smoking ,i was feeling shivering in my body.i don t know why.i am very scared now.i am very afraid to consume alchol .once i was consuming alchol shivering starts again in taking one sip.please give me solution other then medicine.I don t want to take any type of medicine.why this happend to me i want to know that.and how much time my body need for recover.I will not take spasmo again in my life.but i want to smoke again.this shivering is like a stroke i feel that may be i am wrong.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013