Quit smoking, drowsiness, mild cough, dark sputum. Recommendations?

Dear Sirs,

I have been smoking for the last 10 years and on an average i used to smoke 7-8 cigarettes a day. Recently i've quit smoking (almost 4 wks ago). My symptoms after quitting smoking are as follows :

feeling of drowsiness the whole day, but couldnt sleep easily at night
get cravings to smoke
a mild cough, the sputum after coughing is little brownish / black in color

While i understand that the first two symptoms are normal to be experienced after quitting, i'm actually worried about the color of the cough.

Is this normal too? Pls do reply

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013