Quit smoking cigarettes. Smoking poppers. Bad for health? Precautions to be taken?

hi there i have been smoking poppers for about a year now, this is a way to smoke marijuana and tobacco at the same time, you cut a small piece of tobacco which forms as a screen for the marijuana to be put on top, when you inhale this, you pull the marijuana and tobacco through quick, the tobacco acting like the screen so you don t taste the tobacco at all, can you tell me if this is bad for you, as much or if not more than smoking cigarettes, A lot of my friends have tried to argue that it is bad, i just quit smoking cigarettes 8 months ago, so i need to know what the precautions to poppers are, please and thank you ! Brittney !
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013