Quit smoking. Homeopathy? Helps solve cravings. Recommended?

do you recommend using living well remedies to quit smoking? It is an homeopathic medicine to help stop cravings for cigarettes ingredients avena sativa caladium seguinum daphne indica eugenia jambosa kali phosphoricum ignatia amara nux vomica plantago major staphysagria calcarea phosphorica equal volumes of each ingredient in a bio-energetically enhanced pure water base 10c 30c lm1 potency inactive ingredients citric acid and potassium sorbate . It is a spray that has to be sprayed three times under the tongue to eliminate cravings.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013