Quick release of sperm. Normal? Have knee pain. Due to uric acid?

hi my name is john.i am 24 years old.and i am a cricketer. and don t have credit card and no money. i have a problem of quick release of sperm when i touch my penis so in 2 or 3 minuts the sperm release quickly. i am wasting my sperm by my hands working. 3 times in a week sinc 4 years. so please tell me is it normal or not.and what should i do. and the main question is that now i have a big pain of knees from 3 months. i can t walk on stairs and can t jump.please solve my problems. and can it happend from uric acid?befor i had uric acid but now it is normal.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013