Query for Kidney specialist, please response me

My father is 54 years old. His cretinine is increased to 3.2.some doctor says that his kidney damaged upto 75 %.Is it right. kindly response me
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010
Dear Naushaba,
Serum Creatinine of 3.2 is certainly above normal and requires treatment, but it does not mean that the kidney is 75 % Damaged. If the Doctor told you so, he must have based his diagnosis on some other tests such as GFR, isotope scanning etc.

Cretinine was 75 or GFR was 75? Doctors go by GFR, so if his GFR is 75 (which is mine) he's only at Stage 2. Here's more info (go to stages of CKD):

If u don't mind but if u need kidney so plz contact me