Queasy stomach, diarrhoea, stomach cramps, bloating. Do I need immediate medical attention?

Hi my name is Deborah I have had a queasy stomach and diarrhoea for two days my stomach is cramping up and I am bloated the first day I felt the wave off and on all day like I was going to be sick but instead I got diarrhoea I did continue to walk last couple of days even though I felt quite unwell then today I coughed and my sciatica went is this common or is there a concern I need to be aware of? I appreciate your reply
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012