Puss filled bumps on scrotum and large lump inside Groin. Extreme itching around anus. Suggestion?

Hi there I have had hard pus filled bumps on my scrotum and under my armpits for quite some time now, I was worried it might be something bad so I haven t convinced myself to see a doctor yet. I also get extreme itching around my anus and recently had a larger bump come up on the very inside of my groin . I know it s probably time to see a doctor but I d just like a bit of clarification on what the problem may be. I was thinking folliculitis as I also have feinter small bumps and sometimes small harder bumps across my chest and also red dry skin on my elbows and knees with hard little bumps too. Hope you can give me some insight.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012