Pus from navel. Is it a cancer symptom? Advise treatment?

Hi, I m 25 years old female! I am too worried of pus coming out from my navel. Its almost more than a year. I have consulted with 2-3 doctors but i didn t any positive result. I am scared if its not a symptoms of cancer . I feel itching n burning when pus comes out from my navel. Could you please advise me the treatment and what is the reason for it?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Hi there, If you are really worried, get a ultrasound done and put your doubts to rest. It sounds like a skin condition and doesn't sound serious though. See a skin specialist and take proper course of antibiotics if suggested. Regards