Pus formation in the knee with redness and swelling. Had knee replacement surgery. Any cure?

My mom had her knee replacement few months back , she had infection in that because of which they had to re operate it and wash it out, but after that also it was not perfect. now she is having a pus formation on her knee with redness & swelling , & inflammation how could it be cured , are there possibilities to cure her.??? I m very worried as she is in Dubai with us & she is traveling back tomorrow the pain is unbearable...
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012