Pus formation after getting belly pierced. Is it normal?

hi! i got my belly pierced last sunday and yellowish stuff just started coming out and it looks like a little bit of blood too, but im not sure if its blood or if the stuff coming out is just a yellowish orangy color. I have been cleaning it twice a day with non iodized sea salt and warm water. I usually leave that on for about 10 minutes then i clean around the holes with a que tip. I m realy worried it gets infected because where i live doctors have not seen belly rings. Infact, you cannot legally get your belly pierced here. I got mine in dubai at a hospital by a dermatologist and i checked to see if everything was sterilized, and it was. but the doctor that did it for me did not tell me the correct information, like i cant go swimming for a while and how to clean it and if it might get infected. I had to do the researching myself. anyways, i want to know if this is normal or not, is my belly piercing infected?? thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
History noted. Yup, it is infected. How you are cleaning is well and good. But kindly take one course of antibiotics for the infection to subside and apply topical antibiotic cream for it to heal faster. But if you develop fever or increase in size of swelling with redness, you have to meet a surgeon in person in order to drain the pus for intravenous antibiotic administration.
Get well soon. Good Day.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Amanda,
Thanks for query.
It seems that there is some infection at the site of piercing ring.
Go for antibiotic medicine course under guidance of your doctor who did this procedure.
Apply some antibiotic cream after cleaning properly.
It will be alright.