Pus filled skin eruptions near bedsore, had femur fracture. Is it safe to take Mega CV?

my self Amen Gupta, a SCI (C3-C7), fractured rt. femur since 01.04.2005. operated and inserted aluminium plated on C5-C6 and rod in femur bone . developed bed sore on rt. side leg, which is now much better. recently taking homeopathic treatment for UTI as kidneys were effected due to urinary infection. Urea and Creatinine levels have come down to 43 and 1.25 from 76 and 3.6. However, I m facing a problem of skin eruptions (filled with pus) since some time near bedsore . now they are occuring at bottoms. what could be the possible reason. Anticiotic Mega CV 625 has been told thrice a day. Pl. let me know if it is safe to take it.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012