Pus filled lump on the incision site of the c-section. Painful after applying the foban cream

Hi good evening.. I had csec 4 months ago.. Im having a small lump kind off thing in tge left side of my insicion. Ter was puss coming out frm the lump. I am worried n dr gv me foban cream to apply. Now its alright already. But the infected part is redish abit n painful at times.. And ters like still a lump undetneath the skin.. The other parts r ok n no pain at all.. Pls help.. Thank u..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Dec 2012
Just take acetaminophen for the pain and get the lump examined by your doctor to rule out abscess. You need to know that you might from time to have some mild peri-insicional pains and maybe some few boils and that will be for a while. It just have to be managed with either oral or topical antibiotics and pain killers until they no longer re-occur. The point of incision has now formed a line of weakness which can easily be affected with infections.

Good luck