Pus-filled boils on scalp, itching, flaking skin. No dandruff. Used Cetrilak. What is the problem?

Hi , I am 22 male from India. Since past few weeks i have a scalp problem. It seems to be a case of mild scalp psoriasis . There are pus-filled boils on my scalp and itching. Skin gets a flaky and there are dry flakes. There is no dandruff though. I got it consulted . I took Augmentin - 625mg for 5-7 days. Used Cetrilak solution (5%) to wash my hair 3-4 times a week. The problem seems to go away for a week , but after a week same symptoms appear..pus-filled boils , dry flakes and itching. Its been happening for weeks now. What seems to be the problem ? What causes this ? Is this genetic or diet ? Could it be due to sugar levels ? Please guide. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012