Pus filled blisters on the buttocks. Isotoerine tablets prescribed. Need permanent solution

Hello, i have terrible spots on my bum and in between my bum cheeks its very dark and i have several spots, these spots do not have white heads if they pop its filled with pus and then it bleeds i have been having this problem for a while now and my dermatologist has given me isotoerine tablets to take but visibly it does not look good and im really starting to get depressed i also get these around my vagina as as well. I am a healthy 20 year old and i dont now what else to do. Help?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013