Pus filled blister in the ear. Should I burst it?

I just stretched my ears up another size so now they are at 1 1/8th of an inch and I noticed that when I took out my plug to clean it, they was a weird clear bubble looking thing almost like a cyst or abscess of some kind and it is a little uncomfortable. I want to wanted to pop it but I figured it would be better if it was just left it alone.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for writing to H.C.M. for your query.

I have gone through your query regarding pus filled blister in your ear canal, and you wants to puncture it out.

I would like to tell you that you are most likely suffering from frunculosis of ear canal. Please DON'T PUNCTURE it otherwise there will develop severe swelling which will be of much painful.

You are advice to do these things-

(a) Antibiotic- Preferably broad spectrum.

(b) Analgesic & anti-inflammatory.

(c) 10% Icthymol Glycerine should be put in ear after soaking in piece of gauge cotton.

This will help you.