Pus cells in semen, reduced sperm count, motility, erectile dysfunction. On antibiotics. Infertility treatment?

Dear doctor, I am 33 years old married man I have two baby girls but unfortunately due to numerous puss cells in my semen my sperm count reduced to 35 million/cmm and motility reduced to 20%.thats why i am unable to fertile my wife and also facing problem in erection of penis. I have already completed a full course of antibiotic but still not shown any improvement. Plz guide me for further treatment as i am residing in xxxxx
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012