Pus cells, Rbc, cyst in stool test, positive for e.histolytica, watery stools, slight fever, rashes, baby measles

my 1 year old daughter had a stool exam 2 weeks ago. 14-16hpf pus cells, positive for e.hystolitica. Rbc of 2-4hpf, cyst . At that time she had watery stool. Had on and off fever too. After 3 days, she developed a rash. Pedia said it was b aby measles . No more fever and watery stool after 3 days and as soon as the rashes came out all over her body. She was fine 5 days after. Now she passes stool once a day. Sometimes it s greenish brown but not watery. Is there a chance there was some mistake in the lab result of her fecalysis exam?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012