Punched in the stomach feeling, severe flushing, sweating, feels dizzy. Ulcer?

My 19 year old nephew (who weighs about 160 pounds if that - he s very thin) will get a feeling like he s been punched in the stomach followed by severe flushing and sweating and then gets really dizzy and has to lay down. It doesn t matter what he s doing, working (he runs a weed eater) or eating - it happened last night at dinner and I witnessed it myself. Could he have an ulcer? He doesn t eat right and drinks a lot of products with caffeine and sugar .
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012