Pumping leg nerve, fast heart beat. High blood pressure. ECG normal. Something to worry?

Hi , my husband is 33 year old, he noticed some leg nerve pumping few days back and it was quite often for 2-3 days which stopped later, and just now today he had a fast heart pumping today which he noticed for few seconds.He is having High Blood pressure for which he is taking medicine from last 6 months. Would appreciate if this situation is something to worry. or do he need immediate doc attention.Even want to mention here he has his ECG done 15 days before and it came ok. Please guide.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013