Pulsing in head, in vision, in the ear, no headaches, causes, treatment

I am bothered by a pulsing feeling in my head (not on my head) that is intermittent and tyically shoots feels like it is shooting from behind one of my eyes diagonally across my head and can include a pulsing in my vision and sometimes pulsing feeling in the same side ear... I can t figure out what could be causing this as I don t have a headache with it. It has been occuring very frequently as of late (sometimes as often as every time i look in a sweeping way...right to left , up to down etc.)
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012