Pulse in the head with imbalance, numbness in feet, burning in stomach, normal test results, diagnosed with vestibular neuritis. Suggestion?

Dear Dr.x i have been feeling this pulse in my head like a hearbeat for over a year accompanied with feeling of balance problems and feeling a numbness in my feet my head is heavy feeling at times when these symtoms are more intense.I have had numerous blood tests and numerous mri s and all show normal,I also have a symptom of a burning in right side of my stomach . The only diagnosis has been vestibular neuritis, but I think something else is wrong .I have been to 2 ENT S,2 Neuroligists and a Cardioligist all in the past year. NOT a one can really pin point this that is happening to me this ordeal all happen in series of 2 months starting with my neck not feeling normal then progressing to more of the systems listed above.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012