Pulse in neck, near throat and collarbone, have digestion issues and GERD. Help?

For a year now, on and off, i can see a pulse in my neck , to the right of my lower throat near my collarbone. I have no pain. It will come on at different times of the day. Sometimes if I get up quickly or reach up to get something. Other times it won t happen for weeks! It happened once at the doctors office and my doctor brushed off. I have no heart disease in my family. One thing I ve noticed is it seems to happen when I have digestion issues. I have GERDS. Diagnosed by a gastroenterologist . I would feel better knowing what causes this to happen on and off. Thank you Tk
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013