Pulsating feeling in temple, inflamed vein. Feeling of clogged ears. Had molar pulled

Ive been experiencing a pulsating feeling in my left temple and it has been going on for some days now and the feeling of the vein is maybe a little inflammed because it feels different on the right side. I dont know what this can be I am 22 I clench my teeth a lot I recently had one of my molars pulled and I m a little stressed ..also I feel like I have clogged ears all the really concerns me my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, thanks for the query, I have gone through your question.

Don't worry for this condition, it is just a common entity. and will resolve soon.

You are suffering from viral symptoms.

Please take some measures---

consult some GP and take some antibiotic with painkillers .