Pulmonary tuberculosis, quadtab, fever, headache, urinary tract infection, antibiotic, vomiting. Alternative medicine?

my brother was diagnosed with ptb on 03may12 and started quadtab medication right away. he started having fever after around 10days of taking the medication. then he experienced severe headache which he can t tolerate. he was found to have UTI and took antibiotics. he is now confined in a hospital due to severe headache and vomiting . he said it gets worse whenever he takes quadtab. can he discontinue the use of quadtab? are there any alternative meds for ptb? thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012