Pulmonary hypertension, breathlessness, hole in heart. Treatment?

hi there, my mother has been diagnosed with pulmanary hypertension it is now stable with medication she is taking ravatio and warlfrin and dr have advised that everything is ok however recently mum has not been feeling well, she has been feeling heavy chested and moments of breathlessness, she advised her specialist and was directed to conduct a CT Cardiac scan. the result of the scan showed blockages however they found a 2 cm hole in her heart . I am concerned that there may be complications with the treatment can i have more information about this condition and the treatment invloved thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012