Puffy eyelids on waking from sleep, have considerable weight gain, bloating, fluid filled scrotum when active that normalizes on resting. What could this be?

Hi, my son has been having puffy eyelids whenever he awakes from sleeping. We were told it could be an allergic reaction . However, we ve noticed that he put on considerable weight and his stomach appears to be very bloated over the last week. Additionally, his scrotum is filling with fluid whenever he is active and goes back normal when he is at rest/asleep. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
i think your son has hydrocoele that is water filled up in scrotum at rest. but overall picture and nature of problems appears your son to be suffering from some kidney problem. kindly visit a physician or pediatrician as soon as possible.