Pubic louse/crab.

i am having a constant itching in my pubic area. but no problem in my penis. i take bath daily, i am clean still, its ithching in pubic region. later i shaved the pubic area, then i saw some louse creeping over there. i removed them all. i had no ithcing for few days, later i saw some 3-4 louse or lice. wats the pemanent remedy for it, any one knows ?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Oct 2009
wack! wack! this is your hygeine. wash the parts properly with an alcohol solution every day. also keep it shaved all the time. wash all your linen, undergarments and dry them in sun,
u shave ur pubic hair...if we have hair then it will lead to some problem like this...i always shave my pubis..but be carefull that u dont cut anything beyond ur pubic hair
there are nit like things on my pubic hair, are they eggs of the lice? please some one say what to take I rub them with shampoo but no use