Puberty & pubertal changes in 15 year boy.

Hello, my name is Watson, i am 15 and i am a boy. I have quite a few questions to ask. 1) i havnt hit puberty but i was wondering wether you could tell me if i was on my way or close because for about 3 months pubic hair has started to grow above my genitals, yet they havnt really grown. 2) When i try and pull my forskin pack, it's really tight and does not go back far at all where as my friends say they can get it over the 'bell end'. Do i have somthing wronge with me? I also have a bit of excess skin on the end, which may be causing the problem. 3) Around my genatal's i am noticing small red spot's. What are these and how do i get rid of them. I have had no sexual contact so it can not be an STD Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010
In boys, an increase in the size of testicles is the first sign of puberty. After that, there is an increase in the size of the penis. Then after that the pubic hair and axillary hair grows. So, do you mean that you have not yet attained these changes when you say you havent hit puberty? 2) The problem relating to your foreskin may be due to a condition called phimosis. Check with the doctor for this. 3) As you have not mentioned whether the red spots are itchy or not and whether you have any burning in the urine, we presume it to be a local skin infection.