Psychotic, complaining about parasites or worms coming out of skin. What to do ?

Ex wife complaining about parasites or worms coming out of her skin. I personally have seen things that I can t explain. She has gone to the doctor and all they say is she s psychotic. But do no tests of any kind. They may be right, or they may be wrong, but I have seen things that are not right so something is going on. Is there history of parasites that live below the skin and penetrate the skin to come out? She says using vinegar makes them active and in time will make them come out.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012