Psoriatic arthritis. Taking hydroxychloroquine. Getting headache, bruise on nose. Should i stop medication?

Two weeks ago I was prescribed Prednisone to help with psoriatic arthitis, I was then prescribed hydroxychoroquine to replace the prednisone. I started getting headaches immediately while taking the hydroxychoroquine (aware that it causes eye pressure problems), after one week I noticed a bruise formed on the bridge of my nose. I wont be able to contact my physician for two days and was wondering if this could be a serious affect of the medication. I have decided to not take my doses at least until I have talked with my doctor to be on the safe side.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012