Psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, allergic to sulfa, painful rash on the legs post taking Celebrex. Shingles or allergic reaction?

Hi. I took Celebrex about 6 weeks ago and I am allergic to sulfa. The doctor and pharmacist said only 1-2% of people will have an allergic reaction. After taking it for about 5 days, I got a rash on my legs that looked like stretch marks , but they re not uniform ( criss-cross over one another, uneven). It is very painful. I can t wear pants or anything that touches my legs. I went to 2 doctors and they said it was an allergic reaction to the sulfa in Celebrex. They didn t if touch my leg or look real close. They pretty much just went along with my own diagnosis. Now I m concerned I might have shingles . I still have the rash and it is very painful. I don t know what to do. Could I have shingles? Should I go to the ER? I am really scared and worried. I also have psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis . I take an enbrel shot once a week. Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012