Psoriasis, dark patches on feet. Using lobate-gn. Diprovate-S plus safe to use?

I had psoraisis for about 2 years. when medication it was almost cured but the dark patches remained. I have stopped the medication fo last 6-8 months now. since last 2 weeks i am finding the patches have been darkened on my feet . I used Lobate-Gn initially Now my friend recommended Diprovate- S plus. I have not consulted the doctor now. Is it safe to use and will it lighthen the patches? I have thyroif with TSH level 6.0 and also pre-diabetic with medication.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012