Psoriasis, broken skin under feet, pain. Taking tricort-40 injections. Cure for psoriasis?

my son aged 12 years suffering from psoriasis for more then 3 years, skin under feet is becomes very fragile and broken paining heavily. we were consulted one homeopathic doctor but he suggested tricort-40 injection every month for next 6 months. its been more then 3 months we had given. but when I search on internet for tricot injection, I see there are lot of side effects. I just pledge you to suggest best process or why to cure his psoriasis.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012